Ready In 2 h 30 m
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 center-cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the lemon juice, honey, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and basil together in a bowl. Pour about half the marinade into a resealable plastic zipper bag, and place the pork chops in the bag. Squeeze out the air, seal the bag, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (overnight is best). Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chops from the bag, and discard the used marinade. Sprinkle chops with salt and black pepper. Grill the chops until browned and the meat is no longer pink inside, 20 to 25 minutes. Baste frequently with the reserved marinade, being sure to let the mixture cook onto the chops. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Recipe By: MollysDad
“This dish is what summer and grilling are all about…sweet honey-grilled pork chops are always an entertaining hit.”
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2017 Allrecipes.com